Friday 10 April 2009

Vintage Jane

I'm always on the lookout for fun vintage things for Lois' room even though I can't really fit anything else in there. My favorite things I've found are probably the cute wooden pull toy I got at the Alemany Flea Market a while back and all of her vintage books. It's so hard to pick one favorite book, but I love the colors and covers of The Mitten and the Make It Book. I was hopping around on etsy looking at cute vintage kid's stuff (as if I could fit one more thing in that room, especially with all my etsy stuff taking over every inch of space in there). If I did have room, though, I'd want to fill it with treasures from Vintage Jane's shop. I love this little shop! Here are just a few things from Vintage Jane. I might be able to make room for one of those cute little girl head pillows.



1 comment:

lauren said...

i'm ready to nap on those bed, both, two naps!