Monday 16 September 2013

Mollie Makes Home

I love getting good things in the mail, especially my favorite magazines! I'm looking forward to getting the second edition of Mollie Makes Home later this week. I can tell this issue will be filled with interior eye candy galore, and I'm also super excited that Caroline from 91 Magazine and Patchwork Harmony was the editor for the issue! I'm always interested in seeing how designers, crafters and creative shop owners live, and even more so when it's a collection of people carefully chosen by Caroline and the Mollie Makes team. Here is a peek below.
Mollie Makes Home is out on 19 September. You'll be able to find a copy in WHSmith, WHS Travel, Co-Op, Easons and Tesco. It's also available to preorder now. And the sampler is here. Happy reading!





No comments: