Thursday 12 April 2012

J&B The Shop for Mollie Makes


I'll get back to Paris posts soon, but for this post, we're headed to London. I was going to post about this tomorrow, but I'm so excited I can't wait! An article I wrote and photographed for Mollie Makes on Jessie and Buddug's wonderful shop on Columbia Road is in the current issue and on stands tomorrow. (You might recognize some of the photos from previous posts!) The editor emailed the feature to me today, which I was not expecting, so it was a fun surprise to see it, and here it is! Mollie Makes is such a great magazine. I can't wait to see the rest of this issue. If you don't already know of the magazine, it's perfect for anyone who loves crafts or vintage and even better for anyone who loves a great mix of both. I feel honored to be a part of it and to have shared a bit of Jessie and Buddug's story.
If you'd like a copy, see their FAQ page for stockists, or you can get a digital download for iPad if you have one. (If you click on the images below, and then right click to open them in a new tab, you can then zoom in to read the text and see the images larger if you'd like to, or if you have an iPhone, just zoom in.) And now some of the article is now online and features a few large photos. You can read it by clicking here.


2 comments:

Lisa & Alfie said...

Leigh,
You should definitely be doing more of this. You make this lovely shop seem so inviting and unique. And I absolutely love the new format. I will be checking Ironwood out for a redo on my blog. It feels really fresh and easy to navigate.
Excellent job on the article. I'm so proud of you!
xoxo
Lisa & Alfie

Charlotte {theteapotexplodes} said...

Oooh that looks great. Until 6 months ago I lived just off Columbia Rd and I absolutely love their shop. Great magazine - will have to have to pick up a copy and have a read. x Charlotte