Tuesday 27 December 2011

Adorable Paris

Christmas was a lot of fun, especially for Lois who as soooo excited about santa, and gifts, and really just everything Christmas. But I'm happy it's over because I can't wait to get to Paris! It's all I've been thinking about. We've settled on an apartment in the 6th.
It wasn't my first choice for a neighborhood, just because I think that area is a little fancier than we are, but it is very, very nice. And our place is right next to a grocery store and a playground, must haves with Lois in tow. So of course now that we've got that settled my brain's been saturated in all things Paris. Here are a few adorable Paris inspired designs I love. The Mikodesign doll and fabric has been on my "to buy" list for a while now, and I think it's time to get it. So cute! I also love her blog and she's made this great Google map of wonderful craft and children's shops in Paris.


And I read about Famille Summerbelle in this issue of Mollie Makes (which is a great issue, by the way). Their laser cut maps are really amazing, and I love their Paris wallpaper and the cute Paris tape too.
All images from their respective web sites, links above.

7 comments:

Kestrel said...

Thanks for the Mikodesign link - love the doll. I also loved the Famille Summerbelle designs in Mollie Makes too :)

beachhutcook said...

The Famille Summerbelle website was a feast for the eyes. Mentally I spent a fortune!

Kim said...

I'm so curious as to what your husband does that you move to wonderful places so often.

Leigh said...

Kim, he is a technical program manager (a project manager, really) that deals with planning for a large computer network. The company he works for happens to have offices in a lot of nice cities :)

Jen Kershner said...

Thank you so much for that Paris info! We are planning a London/Paris trip this summer and that list is just what I was looking for. I hope your trip is wonderful!

Aimee said...

You are going to love Paris! :) I have really enjoyed all your posts. Reminds me when I was getting ready to move to Paris which was 10 years ago this year! Eeeep! I remember completely surrounding my self and my thoughts with a things French. When will you make the big move?

Leigh said...

Aimee, we move next week! I left a reply at Raverly too. See you soon, I hope :)