Monday 2 January 2012

From the desk of...

If Paris doesn't interest you (or French things in general), you might want to delete my blog for a while. I'm immersed in all things French! I need to write some thank yous and thought I'd get something with a French twist while I'm at it. I've had my eye on custom stationery from one of my favorite paper companies, Rifle Paper Co., for a while now, and I remembered they also have super cute French notes

And I also love these cards below from Darling Clementine

Ooh la la!!

All images from their respective sites, links above. 

2 comments:

Carys said...

I love all things french! These are absolutely adorable!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Jen Kershner said...

Love it all! I'm loving all of your posts and I'm looking forward to going back and reading what you've posted before. I happily just added you to my reader.