Friday 15 April 2011

Poppy!

You can say I'm feeling poppy! I got my new bike, and I love it. Here she is (below) before I wheeled her out of the shop. The image above is from the Bobbins Bicycle shop. Cute, huh?! I just need the wicker basket (which I've ordered from Bobbins) and a baby seat, a special kind that will attach to this bike. I'll get those next week. (The color is more like the bike pictured above, but the instant setting in camera bag on my phone made it a wee more grey than it is.) Yay!

6 comments:

Renohacks said...

So happy for you!!!! Love it.
Jo x

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll love it. I have a Princess and am massively enjoying riding it.

Stéphanie said...

So nice !

Leigh said...

Thank you!! I LOVE the bike :D

Anonymous said...

nice bike!

e17craft said...

oh dear, now I want one too! it's very pretty, nice choice :)