Wednesday 4 June 2008

Pickled Hutch Picks


I've gotten really behind in posting my Pickled Hutch picks. Lisa's only a short drive away at the new location, but I haven't taken the time to go over there but once since the grand opening a few weeks ago. I did go last week, though. The shop looks fresh with lot of new things. Here are my picks this week.

This is an old Matel plane. I'd love to get it for my nephews! $75

Set of 3 nesting tables. $75

Shabby shelf / doorknob coat rack $125

The Pickled Hutch is an antique store in San Francisco that I love. Every Wednesday (or so) I pick three items to post on my blog that I especially like. The Pickled Hutch is located at 2021 Palmetto Avenue, Pacifica, CA. Open Wed. to Sun. 11 - 6. PH 650-359-2000. Ask for Lisa.

1 comment:

Jaimee McClellan said...

That's funny...my son has that EXACT plane hanging over his bed! I loved it and just had to buy it!