Wednesday 28 May 2008

Mabuhay

One of the newer kids on the Noe Valley block is Mabuhay, an adorable shop for kids that's perfect for anyone who values both eco-consciousness and buying local designer's work. Camille, the super friendly owner of Mabuhay specializes in carrying items that are locally made, handmade and organic. She even has a helpful chart she can refer to to let you know just how green various items are. I love her selection of clothes, toys and gifts. I look around and oooh and ahhh saying, "this is so cute . . . oh, this is so cute . . . wait, and this!" With our little one on the way, I have a feeling I'll be here a lot! Here are a few pictures from Mabuhay.








Mabuhay
1195-A Church Street
San Francisco, CA 94114

1 comment:

Jaimee McClellan said...

Oooo, so many adorable items...love that little spaceship shirt. Again, I wish I weren't on the other side of the country! Bummer!