Friday 14 March 2008

Pickled Hutch Picks of the Week - 3/14

My Pickled Hutch picks are clear and bright this week.

For some reason, I tend to like lamps with bulbous centers on an otherwise narrow stand. These do double bulbous duty, and I like them. $95 for the pair.


What a cool 1950's cart! The bottom shelf is mirrored, while the top is glass. Bar tote. I like it. $135

This chandelier is actually on hold till this afternoon, but I still wanted to show it (who knows, maybe it could be yours). I especially like the one purple crystal in the bottom, center. $225


The Pickled Hutch is an antique store in San Francisco that I love. Every Wednesday I pick three items to post on my blog that I especially like. The Pickled Hutch is located at 1605 Church Street, San Francisco, CA. Open Wed. to Sun. 11 - 6. PH 415-641-8875. Ask for Lisa.

3 comments:

mom said...

hi leigh

Tess Kincaid said...

Love your sparkly pickle pix! I'll take the cart please! ;)

Red River Interiors,LLC said...

love the chandelier...did you get it?... hope so, it's a gem and timeless. It brings intimacy to any room... Fay