Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hello New York!


Tomorrow I'm going to New York where I'll meet my mom and sister for a fun long weekend in the city! I'm so excited to see my mom and sister but also because I'll be going solo. A tiny, lightweight carry-on-bag! I've dreamt of this day. No diapers, no wipes, crayons, markers, sippy cups, changes of clothes, snacks, snacks and more snacks, no headphones, no iPad... Just me and my gin and tonic with a book on my kindle and a few pretty magazines. WOOHOO! And I need to make a few more notes on places to go, so I'll be taking some time to look through my Herb Lester guides. If you don't already know of Herb Lester, they make some beautifully illustrated guides with maps to wonderful cities. I've also asked friends for recommendations and found some helpful info from Time Out. I've been to NY a few times, but it's been a while. If you have any recommendations or tips, let me know! (Image above from one of the Herb Lester guides.)

No comments: