Tuesday 22 April 2014

Oliver + S Happiness

So here are the girls in their cute Easter Dresses! I'm really happy I finished in time for Easter. The pattern, as I mentioned before, was really clear and easy to follow.

It's the Oliver + S Fairytale Dress pattern.  I'd like for the sleeves to have a bit more poof, but I'm still happy with them. I enjoyed making the dresses and will probably make the pattern again but with a different twist. I love this one with rick rack, and this one with a print that tells more of a story. But next up for Lois is the ice cream top in stripes, a bit like this one. And for me, another pair of trousers in denim. I went to Sew Over It today for some inspiration and picked up yet another pattern. I have more projects in the pipeline than I have time for, but I'm looking forward to all of them.



3 comments:

Thrifted Treasure said...

Those dresses are gorgeous! Your baby girl is such a mini version of her big sister :)

beachhutcook said...

Gawjus!

mollymell said...

The dresses are so pretty, so springy, and the girls are gorgeous, and so sweet how they already know how to pose for a camera, simply lovely.