Monday 7 April 2014

Easter Dresses in Bloom

Spring is definitely in the air! Little blossoms cover the trees and leaves are sprouting everywhere. I think we're nearing the end of all the pretty blossoms so I'm making sure to look up wherever I'm walking. I finished making my trousers. They are so cute and turned out really well. I'm really happy with them. I meant to get Andrew to take a decent picture of me wearing them, but we didn't get around to it over the weekend, so I'll wait till I have a better photo than a mirror reflection selfie. I also started on some Easter dresses for the girls. I'm making the Oliver + S fairytale dress for each of them. I've just about finished with Ellie's and it's a-dor-a-ble! I'm super excited to have practically completed it and I'll start on Lois's tomorrow. I'll be sure to post some photos when I'm all done.


1 comment:

RhymesWithCakes said...

I'm really interested to see how the dresses turn out - I've been considering the fabric you've got behind the pattern as a potential for a dress for my daughter but I wasn't sure how it would look. Looking forward to your reveal!