Wednesday 7 September 2011

Rust

Recently I paid a visit to the Rust jewelry showroom. I've been a long-time reader of Artemis' blog, junkaholique and have always admired her handcrafted jewelry. For some time now I've wanted to have a look at her jewelry and showroom in person, and to meet her of course! I purchased a fox necklace, like the one shown below, and I just love it. I had a locket in mind when I went for my appointment, but I fell in love with the little fox. The fox I choose was created from a mold that Artemis carved. It was also just really nice to browse the showroom, looking at all the beautiful jewelry and Artemis' creative, junk inspired styling.
All images here are by Artemis from her web site and blog. 
The fox necklace above, and the beginnings of the mold below. 
More beautiful Rust jewelry... I really like the charms with a stone. 
And the wedding collection... so beautiful. 
And her blog, really, you have to head over and read it if you don't already... just head over, you'll see.
The woman behind the magic... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a great blog - and yes, beautiful jewellery - I love visiting all the gorgeous spots they camp at (vicariously) - such a beautiful, free life they seem to lead.

Unknown said...

I've been on the hunt for an "original" piece for some time now. So much time and heart goes into such a teeny tiny work of art. The dainty pieces pack a lot of charm!