Monday 11 January 2010

The Pickled Hutch is Back!!

You may have noticed it's been a while since I posted about The Pickled Hutch. You might remember that Lisa closed up shop to start a new venture for a while, but Lisa has re-opened The Pickled Hutch! And she even re-opened in her old Pacifica location. The shop has a whole new look, though.  Everything is airy and bright and filled with the colors of the sea and sunset--perfect for its beachside location--cool shades of blue, whites, yellows, reds, pinks. You can practically feel the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair when you're in there. And of course, everything is time-worn and loved, just like we like them, right? Here's a peek of the NEW Pickled Hutch. Lisa, I'm so excited for you!! Click here to see a lot more pictures of The Pickled Hutch in its previous location.
PS. That's not my big news, by the way, though it is big news.  Mine is coming soon! Maybe the day it happens--eek!

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so happy for Lisa!!! She's a WONDERFUL shopkeeper and her new place looks so beautiful ~ I just wish I could wiggle my nose and be there to browse ~ ok sweetie....WHAT is your big news!!!! xxoo

Lisa & Alfie said...

Thank you Leigh. Your words are like a song to my tired ears right now. I can't thank you enough for your support and "contributions". Love you.
Lisa & Alfie

Hena Tayeb said...

great photographs