Friday 17 April 2009

Feeling Peachy

Lately I seem to be drawn to green, yellow and peachy-orange colors. I recently found some really pretty vintage clothes, including two great 50s dresses, the sweater below, and some cute children's clothes as well. As I was measuring them to list them in my etsy shop, I looked up and saw Stella next to the tulips and thought how pretty she looked there with the tulips, and how pretty she and the tulips looked next to the clothes I was listing. Then I noticed how many other green, yellow, and orangish things were around me in our apartment. I'm always drawn to red and green colors, but shades of yellow and orange, including peachy-salmon colors, seem to be taking over around here.








2 comments:

lauren said...

lovely collection of things. is the framed wildflowers for sale in shop, i looked but didn't see! i also favorited that 50s dress with the bow at the collar, what a BEAUTY!

nath said...

yes! i'm also about to ask about that bontantical print - where is it from? where did you find it? it's so beautiful!