Wednesday 21 January 2009

Joli Jewelry

Lisa came over for dinner last night and of course we got to talking about the things we usually talk about--antiques and vintage goodies. She showed me some hotel silver on ebay that she has her eye on, and I showed her my latest thrift store scores (a round embroidered linen tablecloth and a cute white cotton crib skirt with navy pom poms, both for $1.50). One thing we both love that we talked about is jewelry. I don't wear much jewelry but I love it, especially antique and vintage jewelry. My favorite jewelry might be Joli Jewelry. They use vintage materials such as Bakelite and vintage glass, old metal findings, buttons, and even perfume bottle top crystals. What a beautiful way to recycle, don't you think? Check out the Joli selection at Clay Pot.


No comments: