Thursday 24 January 2008

Pickled Hutch Picks of the Week - 1/23

Woof, woof. Here are my Pickled Hutch picks this week. The cute chalk pup, well, more stern and regal than cute is $32
I always like a little sea life (past life that is--the unmounted kind) as a decorative element. This coral is $45.

Cute stool. I love the fabric. I think if I owned this stool, I'd paint the base red, or maybe a mustard yellow. $52.

The Pickled Hutch is an antique store in San Francisco that I love. Every Wednesday I pick three items to post on my blog that I especially like. The Pickled Hutch is located at 1605 Church Street, San Francisco, CA. Open Wed. to Sun. 11 - 6. PH 415-641-8875. Ask for Lisa.

2 comments:

The Wooden Spool said...

oh, that stool is A-dorable...it needs mustard yellow legs, for sure! I heart it! I must get to the shop in SF next time I am in the Bay Area! Love your blog, Laurie~

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh!
i was drawn to that dog too!
would be a good desktop taskmaster.
cheers,
Tom (TJ/orangred)
ps i'll have home access again soon, so can stay in touch better.