Thursday 25 October 2007

And the Winner Is . . .

Domino has chosen the finalists for their decorating contest. Go vote now if you wish. I won't be voting, though, because none of the final picks strike my fancy. My top pick out of all the submissions didn't make the final cut, but she's a winner in my book. I love her portraits, as you can imagine. So here's to Jessica in NY! This is how I like vintage meets modern. I have to say, I'm more of a just vintage person, but to me this is a good example of how both styles look great together.

2 comments:

Lisa & Alfie said...

I absolutely agree. I love the chaise and that chippy gilt mirror. A look I love but never seem to be able to do!

ChiGirl said...

I'm agreeing with you (and the pickled hutch). This is a great mix of vintage and antique, and I am obsessed with that white couch.

ps: I thought I'd added you to my blogroll before, but apparently not. Now you're there :)