Thursday 13 September 2007

The Plum Tree

Last weekend my mom and I stopped into my favorite McDonough (south of Atlanta) antique store--The Plum Tree. Cindy and Dawn are so good at making everything look its best. Every inch of this shop is filled with treasures! Here are a few pictures from The Plum Tree. Every week they update their store blog with pictures of new merchandise, so check it out. Probably my most favorite thing in the shop right now is this old metal leaf and flower wreath. I love it.






My Plum Tree purchase: a chicken feeder that I'll use to display cards at craft shows.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so much, Leigh!!! Your photography is wonderful, too ~ do you mind if I put a few of these shots on our blog?? We really appreciate you and your mom ~ you're both such sweeties as is your sister, too! I'm looking forward to seeing you again...
xxoo, Dawn