Thursday 13 September 2007

Pickled Hutch Picks of the Week - 9/12

I may be far, far away from San Francisco, but I still have my Pickled Hutch picks of the week, and here they are:

1920's fan. $95. Shipping available. This would look great in my black and white bedroom . . . hum.

Orange travel makeup case. $32. Shipping available. The fabric in the inside is in perfect condition and super cute.

Ah, to see the world in a grain of sand and hold infinity in the palm of your hand . . . . This pin is so cool. I wouldn't wear it, although that's what it's meant for, I suppose. I would just set it someplace nice. It's hard to capture the tiny, beautiful painting here in the center, but it's just that--tiny and beautiful. $38. Shipping available.

The Pickled Hutch is located at 1605 Church Street, San Francisco, CA. Open Wed. to Sun. 11 - 6. PH 415-641-8875. Ask for Lisa. To see more pictures of what you'll find at The Pickled Hutch, click here.

No comments: