Monday 10 September 2007

Peachtree Peddlers Antique Mall


My mom and I went to the outdoor flea market here in McDonough, GA, but unfortunately it was slim pickins this time around. So we headed indoors to the antique mall and found a bunch of great things. Here are a few pictures of what I saw while roaming the isles. Then, the last few pictures are of what we left with. (Click to see the pictures larger.)

Bowls of bangles--this dealer also had bowls of red and yellow bangles.

I'm not sure what I would do with a pulley, but I love the way this one looks.

This candle mold was so cool. I think it would be neat to put small test tubes with a single flower in each candle slot, or every other slot.

This baby doll high chair was so cute with the black silhouette.

Pretty hand painted hat box, lined with adorable fabric. This would be great for holding yarn or some other craft supplies.

Lucite candelabra.
Fiesta pitcher. This dealer also had one in navy blue.

Old crates, great for holding magazines, towels, craft stuff . . .

My picks--two box handbags, a little red bud vase, a piece of coral, two horseshoes, a painted jar and a Delta bag. Total: $46. (The brown box handbag has a bird on the side and top and super cute fabric in the inside.)

My mom's picks: A bamboo shelf, some fabric, a santa tin, and two mercury glass vases (upside down in the picture). Total: $40.

No comments: