Tuesday 4 September 2007

A Few Favorite Cards

Caroline sent me the cutest card last week--it's the first one you see here. I think it's perfect for a couple's thank you card. I keep all the cards people send me so they're really piling up, but I can't bring myself to throw them away. Here are a few of my favorites.











This last one says, "I've had it with that bastard. I'm going home to mother."

From top to bottom, Claudia Laub, by a former co-worker, Hilda, Sapling Press, Claudia Laub, Beth Mackenzie, Egg Press, Cavallini and Co., Yellow Owl Workshop, MikWright.

3 comments:

ashley said...

love these cards... found you via armas design and love your blog. since you're also in sf- you must check out this sustainable fabric boutique in mill valleycalled ambatalia fabrics- treasure trove of vintage, european fabrics and all things amazing. check it out!!! amabataliafabrics.blogspot.com

ashley said...

the fabric store carries amy butler yardage too!

Katrine K said...

Beautiful cards. And congratulations on the huge order you wrote about below! You make wonderful cards so I really understand your mixed thoughts about letting them all go...