Thursday 22 October 2009

Laku Take Two

Since Laku is right near our place, and I love it so much, I go in about once a month just to browse and be inspired by all of Yaeko's creations. Every once in a while I splurge and get something cute for Lois. Yaeko does the most creative things with repurposed sweaters. I love everything she makes! I'm working on a few sweater crafts of my own that I'll show you soon, but hers are tops to me. Here are some pictures from my visit last week. You can read my initial little review of Laku here. I feel exactly the same way every time I go in.

















Laku
1089 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94110-2405
(415) 695-1462
Tues - Sat 11:30 - 6:30
Sun 12 - 5

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I love this shop Leigh, so much good stuff to see!!!! I'm so happy for your mom's first sale too....now she'll be on fire to get that little shop filled up ~ xxoo, Dawn

caroline said...

i got my nieces their first slippers a laku, that was over 10 years ago! crazy to think of it that way.

Bluebird said...

oooh i think i could live there for sure! how lucky that you live so close! she has some serious talent, and your photos captured it beautifully!

Artemis Russell said...

Its all beautiful, especially those little shoes...ahhh!

littlebyrd said...

Oh wow! WOW WOW WOW! Beautiful.