Thursday 7 November 2013

New From Jessie Chorley

I recently had the pleasure of doing some photos for Jessie Chorley, one of my favorite crafter-artists. She wanted some photos of new products to add to her online shop and we had a fun day chatting and shooting. Of course since these items are for sale, we needed to get nice full crisp photos of the products (all in a vertical orientation because that's what is needed for her site platform), but Jessie and I both really like the soft touch of an open aperture and I think the dreamy quality that results in a wide open aperture suits her style.
The photos I did are scattered in a few different categories on her site, but here are a some of my favorites. She has a lot of new things in store for Christmas, so if you're in need of some lovely gift tags or paper or a beautiful gift for someone, check out her online shop or visit in person on Columbia Road.

2 comments:

Connie said...

These are lovely . . .
Great photography, too :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Art and Sand said...

I just came across your blog via Patchwork Harmony.

Oh, my! Lovely photos of lovely places. I will be back.