Tuesday 27 November 2012

Falling into Winter

We had a great time in San Francisco, and time does fly when you're having fun! We went to some of our favorite places--parks, restaurants, etc. and discovered a few new spots. We also had a great time seeing some of our friends there. After San Francisco we headed to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving there with my husband's family. It was great to spend time with family there. I took this photo above when we went to the playground to take the kids. There was a nature trail right next to the playground, and it was a beautiful day. It was a good time to stop and take in the scenery. Now we're in Atlanta and will be here through Christmas. I'm so excited to be here. My mom and I have been planning some fun crafts to make. We started with some snow globes today. They didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped, but I'm happy we gave it a go. I've also made a list of some recipes to make. Here's to the holidays!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! Welcome home :)