Wednesday 19 September 2012

Good Reads

Whew, it's been a little busy around here! I don't know how people manage with 3+ kids. Two children is quite enough for me, and I think that way even with Lois in nursery school a few days a week! It's hard to keep up... laundry, cooking, cleaning, bathing, feeding the baby, errands, etc. Just taking a shower can be a challenge. And then there's a bunch of things I just want to do for fun that I feel lucky if I can even get to them, like reading the new issue of 91Magazine. This issue is really great! I've been trying to write this post for 2 days now telling you a little bit about the articles in this issue, so rather than drag it out a few more days, just make a cuppa and take a look for yourself. Here's a peek. Oh, and you'll find one article that I wrote, page 49, here below!

And then here's a bit more from this issue...





1 comment:

ALoadofOldTat said...

I know what you mean. I can remember when it used take a whole morning to get ready, just to get out of the house or when I thought I would never be able to read a book or newspaper ever again. But you do and those lovely moments are long gone.