Thursday 5 April 2012

Glamping in France

Now that's my kind of tent! Does't it look wonderful to you too? That is a desert tent at Camping Les Ormes in southern FranceI read about the campsite on My French Country Home a while back and made a note of it. A farm, restaurant, pool, lake, fun outdoor activities... it looks amazing! I'm more the glamping kind of gal than the rugged camping kind of gal, though I've never really been to a campsite so beautiful. I appreciate running water and toilets very much! I'd really love to go camping here this Summer. It looks especially great with kids. If you'd like to have a relaxing family vacation in France, this might be a good option. Here is the web site for more photos and information. Photos here are from their site. 
My mom arrives today for a visit, so I'm very excited! I have a lot planned for us in the next few days, so I hope to have lots of posts about our Paris outings.

No comments: