Wednesday 26 October 2011

This week I've been sick and soooo sluggish. My head feels like it's deep under water. I just want to ball up in bed all day with a good book, which is what I've been doing when I have time. Right now I'm reading Jane Eyre. I know the general story, but I've never read the book. I'm loving it right now. I don't have a beautiful hard bound version, like these Penguin classics pictured below, but I would like to have that collection one day. Meantime, I'll daydream I'm in this bed above reading the lovely hard bound Jane Eyre. I could use some of that natural light too.

3 comments:

samantha ramage said...

yes, i agree. would love to be in that bed with that book pile.

xo
sami

ps. check out my dress giveaway!
http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/10/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

Sharon Stanley said...

feel better...i'm loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!

julia