Tuesday 5 July 2011

Some Recent iPhone Favorites

It's been a while since I unloaded the photos from my phone, but I got around to doing it over the weekend. Instagram is still my favorite photo app lately, and I really like that they've added tiltshift as an option. Here are a few favorite instagram photos over the past month or so. 
I'm also experimenting with larger photos. I wish there was something between the blogger "large" and "xlarge" settings. They do look huge! What do you think? Do you like so see larger photos or is this too big? (Update: they just looked too big in xlarge to me! So I went back to large for now.)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I like this size 'cause you can really see a bit of detail. Also, great photos, it seems like another world.

Anonymous said...

I like bigger photo's too - sometimes ones on Blogs are just too tiny.

Rachel Follett said...

You might want to look into the "original size" setting. That way you can make your photos that you uplaod the exact size you want it to be on the blog.

Kim said...

Those peacock eyes are watching me!
Love the photos!

PJ said...

oh, that last photo is magical! just beautiful.