Wednesday 9 March 2011

Having My Tea and Drinking it Too

I recently read about a secret tea room here in London, and I can't wait to check it out. Obviously it's not super-duper secret, but it is inside a pub, tucked away, and available to you once you ask for the tea room. It looks so pretty. You can see more pictures here too. I might go next week when my sister's in town (yay!). Our place isn't quite all together, but I'm ready for a wee tea break after all this unpacking. In the meantime, I'll peek at some tea inspiration and have a cuppa at home. But just for a few minutes. Lots more to unpack! Sources for these images are in my Pinterest

7 comments:

Renohacks said...

My sister is coming to visit next week too! All the way from NZ to Londontown. This looks like a great thing to do with her. Jo

melissa-jade gregan said...

sometimes i wish i was the kind of 'lady' who always had a tea set and baking at the ready for drop-in's.

Pearl said...

Great post.
Love Tea.Love vintage tea cups. Love your blog!


Pearl

Sarah (Good Bite In) said...

Ooh the cup and saucer with the tea time bath is so very cute but I followed the link to bestrawberry.tumblr.com but then i couldn't see where it's from ... oh well.

At least I shall be able to try out the secret London tearoom. It look's a delightful treat!

sx.

Laura said...

Love your blog. It was a sad day when tea rooms were replaced by the Starbucks and Costa coffee shops (not that I'm knocking coffee, as I need a cup of Jo to get through the day every now and then), but wouldn't it be lovely to have the old fashioned Lyons Tea Rooms... unfortunately here in the States I'm hard pressed to get a good cup of tea anywhere... unless heading into NYC for the day. Lx

Pamela said...

Adorable post!
Love your blog!

the letters i wish i'd written... said...

For services to tea lovers everywhere I have given you a little award, shout out over on my blog, once again I'm putting the kettle on!