Thursday 8 April 2010

Liberty!

YAY, we have the internet again at our place!! You know what that means, right? That means I can catch up on blogs and spend entirely too much time online window shopping (uh, and paying bills and doing household stuff like that). Have you seen the new Liberty of London line for Target? I love it! It's probably been swirling around on blogs, but I had my first peek yesterday. I love Liberty fabric and the Liberty store here in London, but the real deal is a wee bit out of my price range, so I'm super excited to see some Liberty at Target. Looks promising, don't you think? Unfortunately almost everything is out of stock. Guess I'm not the only one who's into it. Liberty for him, her, baby and home! See it here at Target

3 comments:

Francy said...

I agree! The Target line looks fantastic!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

littlebyrd said...

I bought that dress in the first picture! I love it!!!! I got a few other things too, 2 more dresses, 2 mens shirts, a girls top and a pair of boxers. Happy you have your internet back so I can see more of London through your eyes!!!!

Unknown said...

It's amazing. I visited the shop in London last week for the first time. Wauhauw. Worth a trip over the canal...