Monday 18 January 2010

Greetings From Hawaii!

Aloha!  Our plans probably seem confusing--you might be thinking, wait, you're moving to London but going to Hawaii on the way?!! Well, obviously it's not on the way at all, quite out of the way, but Andrew needed to attend a conference here this week, which just happened to fall right before our move.  I almost didn't tag along because of the LONG plane rides we'll be taking from here to get to Atlanta and then London, but I sure am glad I came now.  It's so beautiful here.  Hi 70s, sunny, breezy--perfect.  Me and Lois were in bikinis and flip flops earlier today.  I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around that attire in January, but it was great.  Here are a few pictures from today using my iPhone.  More pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL! We are so jealous.

Emily said...

What day are you coming to Atlanta? Can't wait to see Lois with a tan...

Love and miss you,
Mom XXXOOOXXX

wishful nals said...

wow. enjoy!

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Beautiful images and a beautiful blog. Long time fan!

Would love to let you know I've given you a Blogger Award. Stop by to check it out!

x

Michelle said...

Oh dear, sooo exciting. I can't wait to see you guys :)))