Monday 9 November 2009

From My Camera Bag


I love the Camera Bag iPhone app.  It's so much fun!  I've had it on my phone for a while but rarely play with it.  Today I strolled Lois to the playground, and on the way snapped these pictures with Camera Bag.  A bit of the grittier side of the hood, though our neighborhood isn't really gritty at all. I think the instant setting is my favorite.  It makes everything look interesting and cool.  And now there's Camera Bag for your desktop.  Imagine the possibilities! So fun.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that three of your "gritty" photos come from Chuck's!

Leigh said...

Ha, well, I guess Chuck's is the one shady spot in our hood. Quite the interesting crew hanging out on Chuck's sidewalk today as usual.

Bluebird said...

AWESOME photos!!! i love them all...but i think my favorite is of the car...it actually looks like a vintage photo!

Thrush Vintage said...

Definitely downloading that app right now. Love those photos!

susan said so said...

Very cool! yet another reason I "need" an iphone!

xox,
Susan

confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com

secret word: friatizi

littlebyrd said...

That's it. I am getting a new phone. These are cool!

silvina said...

great pics, I love SF!