Tuesday 20 October 2009

The Carriage Trade

My mom opened her own little shop on etsy. She's just added a few things so far, but I'm so excited that she opened her own shop that I wanted to go ahead and mention it. She'll be adding more later this week. Believe me, her garage is filled with treasures just waiting for a great home, like these items pictured here--good stuff, don't you think? (Every time I go home I want to go shopping in her garage!)


She had her first sale today! Congratulations, mom!! You can check out her shop here.

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so glad for your mom Leigh!!!! I'm drooling over that pillow...exquisite!!!! I wish her much success ~ she has amazing taste :) xxoo, Dawn (Happy Anniversary too!)

littlebyrd said...

The pillow is fantastic! I added her shop to my faves :)