Sunday 12 April 2009

Tulip Bunny

My idea of taking pictures of Lois in the tulip garden was a little more successful than the reality of it. It was a stunning day in San Francisco, but it was incredibly bright and sunny in most of the tulip garden, very windy, and chilly in the shade. The weather was not ideal for baby or for pictures. We gave it a try, though, and it was still fun. I got her dressed up again, brought the eggs, the Easter basket, the grass--the works. But the picture of her I liked most was actually one when our little model was taking a warm up break. Andrew had her cuddled up in a blanket and hat while I tried to get the lighting right, and there you have it, one of my favorite pictures--our little bunny bundled in the tulip garden.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Leigh...I LOVE this photo of her too!!! Just precious ~ happy 6 mo birthday sweetie Lois! Hope your Easter is wonderful Leigh ~ xxoo, Dawn