Sunday 14 December 2008

Button Magnets

I wanted to make something little to give Lisa for Christmas and decided to make her some button magnets. Just like me she loves buttons! I tried to pick a variety of styles and sizes from my button jar. I bought the magnets at a fabric store (but I figure most craft stores sell them as well), and I used e6000 epoxy to glue the magnets to the backsides of the buttons. An easy, fun gift, especially for anyone who likes buttons! I wrapped them up in some burlap with an aqua ribbon to match her holiday color scheme and wrote her a note on the Christmas cards I bought last year.


4 comments:

Lisa & Alfie said...

And she absolutely loved them! Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift and the pleasure of your and Andrew's company at the party. It was great!
Lisa & Alfie

Silver Bee said...

what a fab idea! the squares are my favorites.

essay helpers said...

It seems the term crafts is often used to describe the family of artistic practices within the family decorative arts that traditionally are defined by their relationship to functional or utilitarian products

essay help writing said...

hmmm, interezsting. I never thought that these little things could be used for creating the same cool stuff. Need to try it. thanks for this method