Sunday 14 September 2008

Breathless

Andrew's been practicing his French since he's taking French lessons, and one thing he likes to do lately is to watch French language films. Yesterday he turned on Breathless. I was doing other things around the house while it was on, so I can't really tell you much about the movie itself (I'll watch again it another time) except that Jean Seberg, shown here, left us both about breathless. She was so pretty, and I love her haircut in the film. I have a habit of cutting my own hair sometimes, and a few weeks ago I thought I'd trim my bangs and ended up with a whole new short do. After watching Breathless I want it even shorter. It's too bad she commited sucide when she was only 40.


4 comments:

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

I think she's beautiful beyond words and her haircut "à la garconne" is so stunning...she was a great actress too..!
Love your blog..:)

caroline said...

i took that last photo when i got my short do a year or so ago. i mean, who wouldn't!?

Fifi Flowers said...

She was beautiful! Hairstyle like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby or maybe Mia's is like Jean's... which came first the chicken or the egg... LOL... sorry... LOL...
I had that haircut at the age of 5

Lauren said...

breathless is one of my favorite movies! did you recognize jean-paul belmondo from the poster we have in the shoppe?