Monday 18 February 2008

Help from Lynda


Here's my first little InDesign experiment--illustrated party hat kit instructions (I'm working on making party hat kits, by the way). I probably shouldn't even show this because it's a very rough draft. (I know the pictures need to be larger, etc.) Still, I'm proud to have gotten this far by myself. I recently learned about Lynda.com, an online training library that offers tutorials and books on a variety of design software programs such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. I've been meaning to learn these things for years, but whenever I try to fool around with the programs on my own, I don't get very far. I think these tutorials are just what I needed, and it's much cheaper than taking a class. It costs $25 a month, and you can cancel any time.

No comments: