Wednesday 9 January 2008

Pickled Hutch Picks of the Week - 1/9

Now that I'm back in town, I'm back on track with my Wednesday picks. Here are my Pickled Hutch picks this week.

Big old milk jug. Great for holding canes or umbrellas. Or you could use it as a really big vase for a large flower arrangement . . . or use it to hold branches and hang thing off the branches--ornaments at Christmas, decorated eggs at Easter, etc. Lots of potential here! $25

Old bird bath. I love the base of this bird bath--it looks like some kind of a tree out of a Tim Burton movie, twisted and spooky. $175

Red painted planter, which Lisa uses in the shop to hold pictures. I love this planter. Originally the sides were chair backs. $125

The Pickled Hutch is an antique store in San Francisco that I love. Every Wednesday I pick three items to post on my blog that I especially like. The Pickled Hutch is located at 1605 Church Street, San Francisco, CA. Open Wed. to Sun. 11 - 6. PH 415-641-8875. Ask for Lisa.

No comments: