Wednesday 5 September 2007

Pickled Hutch Picks of the Week - 9/5

The Pickled Hutch is an antique store I love, and each week I pick three things to show that I especially like. Here are my Pickled Hutch picks this week:

I think this crystal paperweight is so fun--looks like a Rubik's cube. $42. Shipping available.

Vintage 6 stem chandelier. Wired and ready to be hooked up. Just needs sleeves around some of the posts. $125. Shipping available.


Sweet blue and pink demitasse teacup and saucer. $22. Shipping available.

The Pickled Hutch is located at 1605 Church Street, San Francisco, CA. Open Wednesday to Sunday 11 - 6. PH 415-641-8875. Ask for Lisa. To see more pictures of what you'll find at The Pickled Hutch, click here.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh my, I'm lovin' that chandelier, Leigh! xxoo, Dawn