Friday 17 August 2007

Sweet Silhouettes

Traditional silhouettes are great, but I love the trend that's been around for a while now of the more colorful silhouettes. This Sunday, the 19th, the Beehive in Atlanta (a great indie designer shop) is hosting a Bee Good Studio silhouette portrait day where Bee Good will be available to take orders and snap pictures of you or your young ones to create a colorful silhouette. I'd love to get one of my adorable nephew, Cash, (his cute picture is below) to give to my sister. They will have another event on September 23rd at the Beehive, but if you don't live in Atlanta, send them an email, and Lauren and Christine will work with you to place your order long distance. They can also make cards from your silhouette . . . a future gift for my nephews, I think yes! Below are a few other silhouettes I like: two cards, the "for you" by Paper + Cup available at Nest and the Chocolate Cupcake Girl available at Paper Cut Prints.




Images courtesy of Beehive, Bee Good, Nest and Paper Cut Prints.

No comments: